• No Weapons
• No Outside Food or Drink (each person is allowed to enter with 1 unopened bottle of water)
• No Pets – Service Animals Only
• No Gum or Sunflower Seeds
• Only water on the field
• No food on the field
• No Drug use, Smoking, vaping, or tobacco use.
• No Strollers
• No Air Horns or noise makers
GENERAL RULES FOR DECORATIONS AT THE FIELDHOUSE
• No balloons
• No nails, screws, thumb tacks or push pins
• No Tape, Duct tape or any adhesive that will damage the walls
• No confetti or beads
• No silly string
• No glitter
• Nothing that could potentially damage or stain or cause an unclean-able situation and nothing that will obstruct
All decorations must be removed and cleaned up properly at the end of the event or contest.
LOCKER ROOM DECORATIONS
Same rules apply as above for locker rooms –
• Must use command strips to hang anything from walls or lockers.
• ALL decorations cleaned up and discarded immediately after each game.
Note: during double header games we may need to modify.
ALL LOCKER ROOMS/MEETING ROOMS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME/EVENT.
All rules subject to change or be modified at management’s discretion.